This would have probably made more sense to be published last year, but seeing as that was only yesterday it’s still sort of relevant.
Here is a look back over the Top Ten most popular posts on my blog in 2016. I must admit I wasn’t really surprised. Featured in the list was mainly staple dairy free recipes and meals with perhaps my most useful posts- the dairy free hacks. I call them dairy free hacks because they help make your life easier, simpler and normal (whatever that is).
- Banana and Oat Breakfast Muffins
- Dairy Free Rice Pudding
- Allergy Friendly Christmas Tree Decorations
- Dairy Free Lasagne and Cannelloni
- A Dairy Free Party
- Dairy Free Fish Pie
- Chicken, Leek and Mushroom Pie
- New Supermarket Allergy Buys
- Dairy Free White/Cheese Sauce
- Dairy & Egg Free Banana & Oat Pancakes
I’m going to add my most favourite post and recipe of the year as a cheeky number 11.
11. Banoffee Tarts
I still love making this recipe as it not only is allergy friendly and vegan, it is also a healthier version whilst retaining the taste of a dairy filled banoffee pie!
I’d love to hear what your favourite recipes are. They don’t have to be mine!!